Timeless Vixen sells exclusively vintage garments & accessories as wearable collectibles. By purchasing from Timeless Vixen you acknowledge that you are aware of the following:
* Due to its age and unique nature, vintage clothing is not often in perfect condition and is sold "as is"
*Though Timeless Vixen takes careful steps to both clean and repair garments, some items may have flaws, including, but not limited to, stains and repairs. Please pay close attention to each garments specific condition. Please do email us questions if you have any concerns.
*Items are used and most likely have been previously worn, unless otherwise indicated as "deadstock","unworn" etc.
*No warranty is expressed or implied regarding the usefulness or durability of any item. Again, items are sold "as is"
*We reserve the right to limit quantities and/or refuse service to anyone.
*Buyer notes that colors may vary from one computer screen to another. Contact us before purchasing if you are not sure of a garment's exact hue.
*All items are shipped via United States Postal Service with tracking information, delivery confirmation, and signature required. Insurance is optional, and if damage occurs during shipping, then it is the buyer's responsibility. International buyers: Garments will be shipped via USPS International Priority Mail Express with tracking information.
*If layaway is requested, you must pay the full balance within 30 days unless otherwise discussed. A non-refundable deposit is required.
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to the rare and unique nature of our pieces, Timeless Vixen no longer accepts returns.
* Timeless Vixen is happy to work with design teams, costumers, and stylists.
* There is a 20% pull fee applied to the total sum of the merchadise taken
* Pull fee will be applied to the purchase of any piece that is pulled
* We typically have a 2 day pull. Items NOT purchased must be returned / mailed back with tracking provided on the specified return date, or the client will be charged the remaining balance; if notified in advance, items may be kept longer for an additional 10% per day; return date to be determined by Timeless Vixen
* Client is NOT authorized to dry clean garments; any items lost or returned damaged (rips, stains, embellishment loss) will be charged in full. Judgement of damage to be determined solely by Timeless Vixen. Items returned with obvious body odor will be sent to our dry cleaners and the client will be charged the fee.
* Client is responsible for shipping items to and from Timeless Vixen.